Homeownership is a partnership! When you buy a Habitat home, you actually purchase your home from Habitat for Humanity of Carroll County for an affordable monthly mortgage payment at 0% interest.
- Geography: Currently living or working in Carroll County
- Income: Less than 60% of the Area Median Income based on number of persons living in the home (chart below) but sufficient to afford the monthly mortgage payment
- Financial Strength: Satisfactory credit history
- Willingness to Partner: Sweat equity, publicity
- Need: Demonstrated need for affordable home
Would you like to be considered to be a Habitat for Humanity of Carroll County homeowner? Apply now, applications are due January 4th, 2019.
2019 Habitat for Humanity of Carroll County Program Income Limits
1 Person – $39,900
2 Person – $45,600
3 Person – $51,300
4 Person – $56,940
5 Person – $61,500
6 Person – $66,060