Homeownership is a partnership! When you buy a Habitat home, you actually purchase your home from Habitat for Humanity of Carroll County for an affordable monthly mortgage payment at 0% interest.
- Geography: Currently living or working in Carroll County
- Income: Less than 60% of the Area Median Income based on number of persons living in the home (chart below) but sufficient to afford the monthly mortgage payment
- Financial Strength: Satisfactory credit history
- Willingness to Partner: Sweat equity, publicity
- Need: Demonstrated need for affordable home
The applications for 166 S. Court St. are currently under review by our Family Selection Committee. Notifications will be sent in April.
2019 Habitat for Humanity of Carroll County Program Income Limits
1 Person – $39,900
2 Person – $45,600
3 Person – $51,300
4 Person – $56,940
5 Person – $61,500
6 Person – $66,060